Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guest Post on I Love Farm Weddings

Today you can find a guest post by yours truly over on I Love Farm Weddings! Emily runs this super cute blog that I was immediately in love with the first time I saw it. We connected throught Making Things Happen- I love how Lara and MTH movement bonds people in such a unique way.
 
I had so much fun writing about how to incorporate feminine elegance into a rustic setting. This is essentially my style preference for weddings. In Traverse City we have a ton of beautiful, rustic settings for events that I just love! Wineries, barms, farms... my favorite. Down to earth and they lend to so many design styles. Check out my post here!

Here's a little teaser from my inspiration board...

Image by Jose Villa, Styling by Easton Events as seen on Once Wed

Thanks again for having me, Emily! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment