Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Beautiful Baby Shower

flowers by Sincerely, Ginger Weddings & Events

 
On Sunday I was given a beautiful baby shower for Little Mo by my dear friend Renee. I had the pleasure of planning her and Seth's wedding in September, how time flies! I am so thankful for the friendships that develop with my clients. She is so wonderful and it was such a perfect day to celebrate this sweet baby. Because Renee knows me so well, she let me do much of the designing and all of the floral design. Unfortunately I didn't get many photos of the whole day, but I did snap this photo of one of the centerpieces I made for the table. I love the combination of pink tulips, alstro, eucalyptus and wild greens. Sorry baby boy, mama loves pink!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Wonderful wedding flower bouquets for a good design. Here that flower designer have good sense to make this flower bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO beautiful!!! The greens with the pinks..... perfection. I think the outside-the-box silhouette is what I love the most. Is that a bowl they're in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article help me find beast wedding planner app for plan wedding easy good idea

    ReplyDelete