Friday, September 7, 2012

Seth and Renee... Engaged!

You two lovebirds... I cannot even begin to explain how much I have loved working with you both leading up to your wedding day. Your energy and passion make you the perfect client. Tomorrow you will stand together as husband and wife in front of your closest family and friends. It will be the perfect day. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of it.



Can we just talk for a second about how beautiful these engagement photos by Andrea from Northern Art Photography are? S & R are great models, you can't even tell how chilly it was that day!



This bottom photo is one of my favorites from the whole set. The area they chose for photos is so representative of their journey to marriage as a couple. They met at North Bar beach, introduced by mutual friends and have been insperable since. The rest is history! Seth proposed in January at this very spot on Old Mission Peninsula and they decided to return for some photos there. To top it all off, we decided on a watercolor theme for their wedding day celebration. Each table will be designated as a body of water in Northern Michigan. The bride and I hand painted everything you'll see later on... This event is going to be jam-packed with details and I can't wait to share them with you all! I I have a full heart as I head to to set-up and rehearsal. This will also be my very first full service floral design client! It's been non-stop pretty this week. Follow me on instagram for more sneak-peeks of this loveable couple.

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment